The Universe and Me

Thursday, March 20, 2014

If I could save time in a fish tank

"An oasis of calm in your hectic cube."

On my work desk I have my computer and assorted dull things like: stapler, calendar, hand lotion, tape dispenser and paper clips. It would be very cool to add this for life, color and even functionality. I'd probably end up watching the fish swim around far too much, though, since there's something hypnotizing about that.

For around forty dollars, you can buy this beauty. It's powered entirely by your computer's USB power. Plays soothing nature sounds. I suppose not everyone considers all nature sounds soothing. Frogs and birds are very well outside, but I don't know about indoors and the sound of running water would probably make me have to use the ladies room more often. It contains a multifunctional pen holder, multicolor interior lights, under-gravel filtration system, low voltage pump, LCD calendar with time and date plus the temperature, alarm clock and countdown timer (hopefully not countdown to when you're fired for watching your fish too much.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home