The Universe and Me

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Advantage World

Last month, at the recommendation of my friend Dan, we watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World & loved it. B said it was the most creative film he'd seen all year or more. When they did the shout out to Pizza Pizza, I was like "so cool!" B says, "I thought you were making that up." (I still sing the jingle around the house sometimes. And it goes like this: "967-1111, phone Pizza Pizza hey hey hey.") The girl whose expletives were black boxed over was hysterical. Some quotes I really liked:

Envy : You just headbutted my boyfriend so hard he burst.
Gideon : You made me swallow my gum! That's going to be in my digestive tract for seven years!
Matthew : Didn't you get my email explaining the situation?
Young Neil: He punched the highlights out of her hair!
Crash: This song is called "I Am So Sad. I Am So Very Very Sad."
Crash: Ok this next song goes out to the guy who keeps yelling from the balcony. It's called "We Hate You, Please Die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home