The Universe and Me

Monday, December 11, 2006

All I want for Christmas

I saw an ad on TV last night urging us all to check out the personal gift finder at Gifts. So I did. Since I don't have anyone left to buy for, I stuck in my personality which they determined is The Thinker. Oh great. More to live up to. Anyway, they returned a lot of ideas. Surprisingly, I'd be happy receiving most of them, including:
  • Pen scanner
  • Backrest
  • Brain games
  • Book bag
  • Autobiography journal
  • Paperweight
  • Lap desk
  • Cheese of the month club
  • Magazines for writers & poets
  • Electronic crossword puzzles
  • Movie gift certificates
  • New Yorker cartoon books
  • Multi-language talking translators
  • Books about the universe
  • Mini reading lights
  • Amusing travel memoirs
  • Best in foreign film on DVD
  • Top titles in folk music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home