The Universe and Me

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Pilkingtonisms : Christmas edition

  • I saw a little crumb movin’ and I thought what’s goin’ on there?
  • At the end of the day, you can’t make nature up.
  • You don’t normally see a fat beetle.
  • They’re not happy with acorns now, they want a bit o’ croissant. (re: squirrels)
  • I saw a cockroach playing Pac-man.
  • It’s like the three wise men, what did they get the 2nd year for Baby Jesus?
  • You won’t get anything done by planning.
  • Christmas: I might not be in the mood for it December 25th.
  • Easter’s alright…you’re not forced an egg and everyone can afford an egg. There’s no one bein’ left out.
  • To be honest, that’s doing me head in at the moment ‘cause I’ve outgrown the sink (re: the washing up)
  • You can’t just kick ‘em off can you? It’s a big upheaval. (re: Dr marten boots)
  • Since I’ve found shoes with Velcro – brilliant!
  • The world is getting more and more scruffier.
  • If you’ve got loads of bees, they’re not all pulling their weight, are they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home