The Universe and Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Far away from here

Red Dwarf: Series 6 quotes:
  • I sound like some barely human grossed out slime ball. – Oh excellent, sir, it’s all coming back to you then.
  • I’m tasteless, uncouth, tone deaf, mindless, revolting, randy, blokeish, semi-literate space bum. – Oh welcome back, Mr Lister.
  • Smug mode.
  • Space weevil’s have eaten the last of the corn supply.
  • Step up to red alert. – Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
  • This will of course leave me splattered across deep space and unable to finish today’s laundry, for which I apologize in advance.
  • Broadcast in all known languages, including Welsh.
  • Just because I look like Herman Munster’s stunt man doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate art.
  • Psycho rating’s gotta be 4 ½ chain saws.
  • What happens if we all get killed? I’ll never hear the last of it.
  • I think we’ve all got something to bring to this discussion but I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.
  • I’m no stranger to the land of scoff.
  • The Eatbourne Zimmer Frame Relay Team can easily outrun us.
  • He’s looking so geeky, I don’t think he could even get in a science fiction convention.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast.
  • I’m perfectly well aware of what you are, sir.
  • Higher than a hippie on a third day of an open air festival.
  • May I suggest the rest of this discourse is conducted by those with a brain larger than a grape.
  • Don’t you know how very rude it is to burst in on an earlier version of yourself without warning? You’ve made our day totally surreal now.
  • Pardon my paradox.
  • Were the words “kit” or “paint before assembly” written on the side?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home