The Universe and Me

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere

Quotes from Series 5 of Red Dwarf:

  • I thought it was the worst pile of blubbery schoolgirl mush I’ve ever been compelled to endure.
  • I realize technically speaking that’s only one flaw, but I thought it was such a big one, it was worth mentioning twice.
  • They’ve taken Mr Rimmer – Let’s get out of here before they bring him back.
  • We have in our midst a complete smeg pot.
  • To him we are the intellectual equivalent of domestic science teachers.
  • Over the years I’ve come to regard you as people I met.
  • We won’t be apart, we just won’t be together.
  • I have as much interest in saving my own life as a chronically depressed lemming.
  • All in all, today’s been a bit of a bummer, hasn’t it?
  • Sawing me in two will invalidate my guarantee.
  • That walking vomit stain the world calls Arnold Rimmer.
  • Boys from the Dwarf!
  • Two hours it’s taken me to panel beat my head back into shape.
  • You think I can’t extract my own head from the waste disposal unit.
  • The King of the Potato People won’t let me.
  • That kind of thing can really put a crimp in your day.
  • Mr Flibble’s very cross.
  • Abandon shop! This is not a daffodil!
  • Who left the lights on?
  • I don’t wanna be Duane Dibley!
  • Jake Bullet, cybernautic detective.
  • You probably have to be a mechanoid to fully appreciate that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home