The Universe and Me

Friday, July 08, 2005

Taking the plunge

Tomorrow my lovely and effervescent niece Erin is marrying her longtime boyfriend Matt. The past few months they’ve spent sprucing up the cute little house with the white picket fence where they’ll be living. I had a dream last week that the people living in the house next door to her were terrorists. I thought the dream may have been some sort of freaky 24 flashback, but did ask Erin if she knew anything about her neighbours. She said a nice older lady lives in the house next door. She’s probably not a terrorist. My oldest sister asked me right then if I’d seen The Pacifier. I did watch it a few weeks ago. Never blogged about it as it contained nothing thought-provoking. Maybe that’s where the terrorist neighbour dream came from. Here’s hoping the wedding goes splendidly and is fun and nobody ends up with a towel over his or her head at the airport on CNN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home