The Universe and Me

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Where in the world is Mr Vee?

Here's a drag and drop game to test your knowledge of European geography that I played this morning. I did better than I thought I would, placing 33 out of 45 countries in their proper location. That's 73% correct with an average error of 68 miles. The site gives you the opportunity to play as many times as you might like, with the countries appearing in a different random order, so I did give it a second try and proved I'm not too old to learn something. I placed 37 out of 45, or 82%, of the countries correctly with an average error of 29 miles. Mr Vee may be disappointed that I missed his homeland of the Czech Republic both times, although I was slightly closer the second go around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home