The Universe and Me

Friday, April 08, 2005

Lost: Do no harm

And then there was Jack. And a Mrs Jack we never knew about. My guess is the marriage didn't work and Jack was thinking about this past failure because he was afraid of failing Boone. Kudos to the makeup department for the extra gore and to whoever for sparing us the leg chop. Does Jack think his last name is Bauer? He was just dying to say, "I'm gonna need a hacksaw," wasn't he? Meanwhile, Boone was just dying. Sorry, pal. We thought you were too obvious a choice but the writers fooled us by not fooling us. We're reasonably confident we'll be seeing you in future flashbacks. Good on Hurley for not fainting. Did Sun add in a few nursing courses while she was sneaking off to Korean University to study English? Did Locke go back to the hatch? He might want to stay there. Nice reaction to the birth by Charlie hugging Jin. If little Rosemary names her baby Boone, I may threaten to stop watching. Interesting reaction by Walt when everyone was oogling Island Baby. Will he be jealous? Hate to see the baby go the way of the raft. Is the monster hibernating? Best line: Charlie's, "He talked me through it. It's relatively simple." Jack's echoing Locke's oft spoken "Don't tell me what I can do!" can't be good. Next up: everyone goes postal.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, April 08, 2005, Blogger graceInk said…

    Hey, did you notice Sawyer's reaction to the baby?? He was smiling. Very un-Sawyerish. Jon and I both thought he should have just stood there, no expression.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, April 08, 2005, Blogger Mrs Vee said…

    No, I missed Sawyer's reaction. I was busy being creeped out by Walt's reaction. What did he do??

     
  • At 12:58 PM, April 08, 2005, Blogger graceInk said…

    oh man, I missed Walt's reaction - what did he do?? Sawyer just stood there with a stupid grin on his face. He looked genuinely happy, which I think is odd for him.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, April 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was so glad they didn't chop off Boone's leg. I really didn't want to see that lol.

    I thought Sawyer's reaction was a bit out of character too, and also when he gave Kate the alcohol without even questioning her. It may be good to see some changes in him though.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, April 08, 2005, Blogger graceInk said…

    yes, I agree about the alcohol bit too.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, April 09, 2005, Blogger Mrs Vee said…

    I almost mentioned Sawyer for once doing the right thing and not even asking questions when he immediately gave Kate the alcohol. Walt's reaction - I'm hoping I read it wrong, but he had this look like, "I'm no longer the only kid on the island and I don't like it one bit and I'm not sharing my toys and you can't make me..."

     
  • At 11:07 AM, April 09, 2005, Blogger graceInk said…

    Interesting ... seems like something he would say

     

Post a Comment

<< Home