The Universe and Me

Monday, April 11, 2005

Mest spiluðu lögin á Rás 2 þessa dagana!

As nothing I've been mulling over in my brain to blog about came to fruition today, I thought I might do a comparison of Ice Radio 2's playlist to the US's obnoxious Clear Channel. But I couldn't find a CC playlist anywhere, so I'll just post the current most played songs on Rás 2 and some parenthetical comments from me on them.
A-LIST:
  • BUBBI MORTHENS / Þú (can't go wrong with the Troubadour)
  • GORILLAZ / Feel Good Inc.
  • HILDUR VALA / Líf (naw...)
  • JACK JOHNSON / Sitting, waiting, wishing (not bad)
  • JOHN MAYER / Daughters (I detest this song)
  • JOSS STONE / Spoiled (fabulous voice)
  • LEAVES / The spell (yeah!!!! it's great! release the cd already!!)
  • LOW / California (one of Jon's fav. bands?)
  • NEW ORDER / Krafty
  • R.E.M. / Electron blue (REM always okay with me)
  • ROBERT PLANT / Shine It All Around
  • SELMA BJÖRNS / If I Had Your Love (ooh - no - so wrong)
  • SKÍTAMÓRALL / Hvers vegna (love it!)
  • STEREOPHONICS / Dakota
  • STUÐMENN / Látum það vera (lurve it!!!!)
  • SÁLIN HANS JÓNS MÍNS / Aldrei liðið betur (Stefan's my man!)
  • Í SVÖRTUM FÖTUM / Eitt (pop but okay)
B-LIST:
  • AMPOP / My delusisions (not a big fan of theirs)
  • ASH / Evil eye
  • BECK / E-Pro
  • EMILIANA TORRINI / Sunny Road (she's gone too mellow lately)
  • THE FLAMING LIPS / The Psychic wall of energy
  • GWEN STEFANI / Rich Girl (she has so much more talent than this! What a waste!)
  • HAYSEED DIXIE / Walk this way (a country cover of Aerosmith?? Yikes!)
  • IDLEWILD / Love Steals Us From Loneliness
  • JENNIFER LOPEZ / Get right (No! a thousand times no!)
  • KASHMIR / Rocket brothers
  • LEONE TINGANELLI & REGÍNA ÓSK / Ef ég gæti... (eek!)
  • MANIC STREET PREACHERS / Empty souls
  • MOBY / Lift Me Up
  • MUGISON / I want you (very different, but okay)
  • NÝ DÖNSK & SINFÓ / Sökudólgur óskast (love it!)
  • RAZORLIGHT / Golden touch
  • THE KILLERS / Somebody told me
  • THE MARS VOLTA / The Widow
  • TINA TURNER / Complicated disaster (please stop playing this before my brain explodes!)
  • WILCO / Hummingbird (my current favourite)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home